5 Quotes to End 2021
Sometimes quotes are all we need or can have.
This pandemic was hard. We went through a tough ride. People died. Everyone cried.
But all of us tried. Our pain? We somehow got better to hide.
We were wholly dried. Did we give up? We denied.
Some also finally became a bride. Congrats.
This pandemic, at the corner of the room, I sat abide. When faced with an obstacle, the first few days I cried. Then, I had to decide.
Quotes were on what I relied. They became my guide to imply a hope inside.
I know this situation is worldwide. So, for you I have set aside five of the top quotes I always applied, which finally I have compiled:
1. “Ordinary people seek entertainment. Extraordinary people seek education and learning.” — Benjamin Hardy, PhD
2. “Every next level of your life will demand a different you.” — Leonardo DiCaprio
3. “You aren’t stopped by obstacles, but by easier paths to “lesser goals.” — Robert Brault
4. “Work hard at your job and you can make a living. Work hard on yourself and you can make a fortune.” — Jim Rohn
5. “If you’re ‘interested’, you come up with stories, excuses, reasons, and circumstances about why you can’t or why you won’t. If you’re committed, those go out the window. You just do whatever it takes.” — John Assaraf