Presiden Bar, I bet nobody knows this except me: you secretly try to cook.
I’m also 999.99% sure you love grilled meat, yeah? (Myself too. Bow-five.)
Here’s the framework I grasped from your brilliant process to tackle the toughest decision-making:
- The meat is the decision
- You already know how your mother grilled meats (you already have some opinion)
- Bring in a few people (chef) and ask them what all to add to that meat (being in other's viewpoint and perspective)
- Marinate the meat as long as needed (take time to reflect and think)
- If you feel like adding something else from your own, do it (ensure you embed your principles)
- Release the marinated meat in the oil (just take the decision)
- In the end, it might burn but you’re done (it might not always be right, but you tried)
We miss you, Bar.